Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Abby



My Nieces Birthday is coming up next week and I needed to make a card for her. She has two sisters and they all love getting mail, especially if there is something in the card, lol. It could be $1 and you would think you gave them a million bucks. Ah, to be young and innocent again!! Of course I made her a Tilda card. I added more bling then I normally would too, I think. Little girls like that stuff.

For the card, I started with a white base from CTMH, Added a layer of So Saffron from Stampin Up and wrapped some "Happy Birthday" ribbon from my stash around the base. With the DP I cut out a label using the Nesties. I then popped up Tilda using the same label. I sponged around Tilda using Wild Wasabi Ink from Stampin Up. I colored Tilda with Copics. The cupcakes I purchased at Walmart and are made by K& Company. They are the cutest little things, they had several other designs too, I also got monkeys for my daughter. Back to the card...I added pearls fro Recollections above the ribbon,added a swirl on each side that I purchased from Joanns made by Studio 112, and added some crystal gems from my stash. Sorry I didn't keep track of my Copics used, I actually had this colored a few days ago and just now put it together. I have a few images all colored and ready to go just need to put to paper and embellish.

We got more snow today, UGH!!! About 4 inches fell this afternoon. It was the light fluffy kind so it was pretty but I just do not like snow. I hate having to drive in it, or go out in it period!! Oh....and as I look out my window now...it's snowing again!!! Geesh!! Well best be moving on. Hope you all have a fantastic day!! Keep Safe, Keep Warm, Keep Smiling!!

Happy Stamping,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment