Thursday, December 2, 2010

Some time for a Tilda


Good Evenig!!
Wow!! Where to start--ok the weather here really took a turn for the worse. Normally I would not be at home right now, thus the post. We have had over 31 inches of snow, yes I said 31 inches. We are expected to get another 4-10 inches tonight too. LOVELY!!! You all know how I just love the snow. Well this certainly did it for me. There are driving bans all over the area meaning you can not drive any where. We are pretty much stuck at home hoping our power doesn't go out.
Meanwhile my daughter is back in the hospital and I have no way of course to get up to see her. She is a bit nervous about this. Sad and lonely. My hubby of course is on crutches and I have had my own problems. I have been go, go, go and just wore out. I slept forever last night and this morning.
For my card I used Secret Tilda, colored her in with Copic Markers, just realized I didn't finish her face, ugh. Started with a Crumb Cake card stock base by Stampin Up, added a layer of DP by Daisyd's. I added some ribbon, popped up Tilda, the sentiment is from Stampin Up, and all the buttons are from my stash.
Still time to get your comment counted for the blog candy. See the older posts. You have until Dec 5, at which time my hubby will pick the winner. Thanks to all of you for hanging in there with me. I cherish your comments. Keep safe, Keep Warm, Keep Smiling!!
Happy Stamping,
Kim
Copics Used:
E00, E01, E0000, E33, E35, E37
G07, G05, G14, Y28, Y21, y11
R46, R35

8 comments:

  1. Wow Kim...I'm so sorry about your daughter being in the hospital again! And you unable to see her! I can't even imagine what that much snow looks like!
    Your card is delightful...pretty sentiment too! Hope things start to look up and warm up!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sorry to here about the snow...I know
    it would be terrible not to be able to get to your Daughter.I love your card...I have not even started on my cards yet.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and cute--love the button accents! Keep warm!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Kim, love the real Christmassy colors you have used on this cute Tilda.
    Gee, you're family is really in the wars. I hope your daughter is ok and will be home with you all soon, that your hubby is off his crutches ASAP and that your energy levels get a real boost by some extra sleep. If nothing else, take a stiff drink and head back to the craft room :)

    hugs
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kim, this is so cute and so beautifully colored! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the card Kim, the buttons are a really nice touch.

    Darelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I like those warm colors you've used. I wish you all to get well soon and enjoy the warmness of Christmas!
    Hugs, iulia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card and love those colorful button accents :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete