Sunday, December 5, 2010

Snowy Hug and a Winner!!!


Good Morning!!
The roads have been plowed and the sidewalks shoveled, all in all we received about 2 1/2 feet of snow the past few days. Thank heavens it has stopped. Funny thing is not five miles away they have green grass, go figure!! In the meantime I was able to get some crafting done, YAY!! Helps when you are stuck in the house and can't go anywhere. Anyway, I have two things for you today. I have a new card and a winner of my blog candy!!
First the card~~I started with crumb cake base by Stampin Up, added a piece of DP by Daisyd's. I colored my tilda in with Copics (sorry Didn't keep track of colors) and cut her out and used stickles on the white fur and snow on the broom. I added a sentiment by Stampin Up and punched out some snowflakes by Martha Stewart and put a sticker from Jolee on top of the snowflake to give it some bling.
Now for the winner!! My husband picked #11!!
Cindy Frazier said...
Wow! 5000 hits! That's awesome! Thanks Kim!
Cindy please contact me at kowal6211@verizon.net with your address information and I will ship your goodies right out to you. I will allow Cindy one week to contact me, if I don't hear from her I will pick another winner.
Went stamping Friday night for a Christmas Make 'n Take. I made 20 cards that night. A good start on my Christmas cards, lol. They are really cute and over the next few days I will share them with you. I will be working very hard on my Christmas gifts for family. I can't even tell you what it is because my Mom, (Hi Mom!!) reads my blog. After the holidays I will get one and show you. Cute though. Hope you all have a great day!! Keep Safe, Keep Warm, Keep Smiling!!
Happy Stamping,
Kim

9 comments:

  1. Hey Kim...sooo adorable darlin!! Love this little Tilda...and your DPs are perfect! Love the extra sparkle...and your coloring is soooo pretty too! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card Kim, and so well colored too. I just love this image and have had it on pre-order since Oct (but it hasn't arrived yet) :(
    The snowflakes are fab and it all has just the perfect amount of 'bling'.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey kim - cute card - I just got my stamp not long ago - I love the way you have glittered Tilda and Mr. Snowman up and the glitter on the broom is fun! Always love snowflakes - I'm a little flaky myself!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim,

    Love your Snowy Hug, he is adorable. Colors are beautiful!!

    Linda I

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy guacamole!! Two and a half feet??? YUCK! I love snow, but I have to drive in it, so I prefer to only have that kind of snow fall during Christmas holiday! Your card is adorable! This is one of my favorite new stamps! Love all the bling! Have a great week and stay safe and warm!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card love your coloring...please keep that snow I don't want any here in Texas
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the snowman and little Tilda. Colors are perfect and the glitz just perks up the card.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this image and you have made a perfectly sweet card with it! I can't wait to pull mine out to color! Beautiful christmas card and beautiful coloring too! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet card. I'm glad you got some time to play! You can send the snow me in Southern California!!!

    ReplyDelete