Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm still here


Good Evening!!
I know it's been a few days but I'm still here!! The weekend was hectic and has continued on into this week. Can you believe today, my rental office and crew decided to replace our HUGE sliding glass doors?? Oh yeah and the temps were like 20 degrees with a brutal wind chill. At least it's done, I guess and my living room is sparkly clean because everything had to be moved.
Sorry my photo is so blurry. I had to use our old camera and I had no idea what I was doing. The camera I usually use bit the dust, we think anyway. So, hope you can make out something from the picture. Tilda is from the Magnolia Group's image swap so I'm not sure which one she is. I love her though. I colored her in with Copics and cut her out with Nesties. To start the card I cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler CS by Stampin Up, added a layer of DP by Hot off the Press. I sponged around the image using Cherry Cobbler ink by Stampin Up. I embellished the card with a poinsettia from Wild Orchid Crafts and Pearls from my stash.
It's crunch time for getting out cards and gifts for Christmas. I'm not quite done yet but will be soon I hope. It's been tough this year with my husband laid up and my daughter in the hospital. I just am go, go, go and have virtually no time to stamp and get these projects completed. Hope you all have a fantastic day tomorrow. Keep Safe, Keeep Warm, Keep Safe!!
Happy Stamping,
Kim
Copics Used:
E00, E01, E0000, E37, E51, E31, E 35,
R37, R29, R35, Y21,G00, YR68, G07, B23

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Kim, I can tell even with the blurry picture. Tilda is coloured wonderfully and I love the big poinsettia in the corner.
    Hope you house is nice and warm now :o)
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very cute Kim! I understand about your tough year...me too! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas in spite of all your challenges.
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kim - nice card - I love the way you sponged around the paper - really nice!
    Merry Christmas Kin!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Christmas card..Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image and your coloring is very lovely and festive. Wishing you a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a little blurry but it's still cute!
    hugs,
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tilda with Wedding Gifts is adorable. Love that she can be used year round! Wonderful Christmas card Kim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card Kim and love the touch of that Poinsettia.
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kim...another darling creation, sweetie!! You've been busy!! I didn't know your daughter was in the hospital...and didn't realize DH was on crutches. I need to keep up, huh?!! Hope your doppler study turned our OK. Hang in there, darlin'...my thoughts are with you...great big Holiday Maggie Hugs to you and yours!
    Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete