Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!


Good New Year Eve Everyone!! Does anyone have plans for tonight?? I do not. Ever since I have been married, we have chose to stay in and celebrate watching the ball drop with Dick Clark and our local TV Station too. Just too many things that could go wrong if you do venture out. We are not big "partiers" either so it really doesn't matter much to us. My husband proposed to me on New Year's Eve as the ball dropped. I was overly excited. We got married a short 6 months later. Ahhh memories!!
I know it's been a while since I last posted, I have been going back and forth here and there. I really have not had much time to do much as far as stamping. I hope I can get back to that. I got a new light kit to take photos with so bear with me as I get used to it. As you see this one is a bit dark at the botttom, my guess is it is all in the lighting. HMMM....I'll have to play some more with it. This post today is a new Tilda for me, not sure of her name, maybe you veteran Maggie Lovers can help me out with that. ;) I started with a base of Rose Red CS by Stampin Up, cut out a label from Nesties in some DP I had in my stash, cut out my maggie with the same Nestie and popped her up. I added some lace from my stash and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, some bling from my stash too and stickles to give it a bit of sparkle. Of course Tilda is colored with Copics. I didn't keep track of the colors I used. :(
I hope that you all have a very Healthy Happy New Year!! Keep Safe, Keep Warm, Keep Smiling!!
Happy Stamping,
Kim

10 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty. Lovely frame for a lovely Tilda.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very very pretty!!!! Happy New Year to you!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute! Happy new year Kim!
    Hugs,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, Kim! I have always really liked this Tilda and I love the shape of this Nestie frame! Beautiful! Happy New Year!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute Kim! Glad you found a little time for yourself and your Maggies. I think this image is called Tilda blowing hearts. She is adorable! Hope all is well with your hubby and daughter...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Years to you too Kim and hope you and and your family have a great year.. great little card you have on and love your layout... Your lace is perfect and your flowers give her the the perfect finish, but the color you chose for her dress made her pop right out... great card..
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and sweet--love the pretty flower accents with her too! We stayed in too--hubby and I like to watch Dick Clark and just hang out together with the kids (when they're around, lol)!

    Happy New Year,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim I love your shading around your nestie and the glittery edge to her dress! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty!Happy New Year to you also! Hugs, Barb F

    ReplyDelete