Thursday, December 9, 2010


Good Morning!!
I have an appointment for an Arterial Doppler this morning so I will keep this brief. Here is another card that I made on my night out.
All items are Stampin Up! We started with a White card stock base then added a layer of red (not sure what color specifically). Then on white cardstock using Green ink we stamped the image. We added the ribbon and colored in the flowers with markers and added a bit of bling by going over the swirls in gold gel pen. That's hard to see here but is pretty in real life. The sentiment inside reads "May the blessings of Peace, Hope, & Love be your gifts this Christmas and throughout the coming year."
Hope you all have a fantastic day!! Supposed to be very cold here, yuck!! Keep Safe, Keep Warm, Keep Smiling!!
Happy Stamping,
Kim
ETA: Our winner of the blog candy has been in touch with me. Cindy your packagc will go out either today or tomorrow. ENJOY!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope your exam goes well....I've experienced similar maladies in the past. You have a beautiful family to look forward to! My baby is Travis, BTW, although he is almost 25!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant card. Love its simplicity.

    ReplyDelete