Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas


Good Morning and Merry Christmas Eve!!
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!! I hope it is a blessed one filled with all the magic of the season and special memories with family and friends. We certainly were blessed this season. At our last meeting with Sarah's doctors they informed us they were going to let her come home today and tomorrow on pass. WOOHOO!! We are all so very excited!! We never in a million years would have thought they would have let her come home on pass so early but the docs said she is doing well and because we visit each day and show commitment she is coming home!! I could not be happier!!
I liked this Tilda when I saw her, she looks like she is headed to a picnic or party with wine in tow. Ready for a relaxing day or evening. That's exactly what I need!! So, here she is. I started with a Lovely Lilac base by Stampin Up and added a layer of Dp from my stash. I wrapped some lace from Wild Orchid Crafts around the DP and added my image which was colored with Copic Markers. I embellished the card with flowers from WOC and pearls from my stash.
I finally got all my projects stamped and mailed out, I think that may be a record, ha!! Usually they end up getting them after Christmas. All my cards went out too. Hard to believe with all that was going on here at my house. My hubby goes Monday for a check up on his leg. Please say some prayers that he gets out of this cast. It is driving him bonkers!! He is hoping for a boot or walking cast or something like it. That would be nice. I am ready for him to start walking!! It's a lot of work for both of us!!
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!! Remember to take a few extra moments and reflect on what the season is all about. Keep Safe, Keep Warm, Keep Smiling!!
Happy Stamping,
Kim
Copics Used:
E00, E01, E0000, E11, E08,E37,E31, E51,
Y21,Y00,V000, V15, V12, B93, B95, E04

5 comments:

  1. Kim, your card is adorable! I'm so glad that your daughter is doing well and able to come home for christmas. Here's hoping you have a wonderful holiday!
    Judy K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, you little Tilda looks like she's ready to ring in the New Year. I hope all goes well with hubby's leg. I'm going through the same thing with my hubby, but he's having more surgery on Tuesday next! I hope Sarah is improving, hooray that she is coming home on pass. Sorry I missed your post about what was wrong with her.

    Have a very Blessed Christmas with much joy and grateful hearts...

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim!!!!looks like Tilda is going to a
    party to celebrate the new year.
    I have you and your family in my prayers.
    I am wishing you and family a Merry Christmas
    and a Happy New Year
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news on Sarah and your card is fabulous! god Bless

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I hope your Hubby feels better, Great card, pretty colors!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete