Monday, November 1, 2010

Tilda with Present


Good Morning!!
Someone asked if we had snow yet--not yet but the forecast is calling for it this week so we'll see. It won't be anything significant, nothing that will stick to the ground. At least that is what they are calling for. You never know around here. It's not unusal for us to get snow on Halloween, but this year we were saved.
My card was a fairly simple card. I started with a base of Stampin Up Cherry Cobbler, then added a layer of River Rock that I sewed a piece of DP from DCWV. Popped the Tilda image that I colored in Copic Markers (sorry I didn't write the colors down) and added a Red Riding Hood Ribbon also from Stampin Up. I added some stickles to Tilda's fur and the bow on the present to give it a little bling.
The kids have no school today and tomorrow, lucky them. This month they have more days off school then they are in school it seems. Ahh to be a kid again!! Keep Safe, Keep Warm, Keep Smiling!!
Happy Stamping,
Kim

1 comment:

  1. Kim,
    Such a cute Christmas card. You colored her beautifully. Blessings to you,

    Leslie Avila

    ReplyDelete