Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tilda with Christmas Ribbon


Good Morning!!
I managed to find some time to stamp a card. Looks like in the evening I can do a bit of stamping, I hope anyway. My hubby seems to settle in in the evening so I have more time for ME!! Of course some of that time is with my daughter too.
Istarted my card by using a Crumb cake base by Stampin Up. I then added a layer of DP from DCWV. I colored my image with Copic Markers and cut it out with nesties and then cut out another oval with my nesties in Cherry Cobbler by Stampin Up. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the sentiment is from Stampin Up stamped on a piece of crumb cake card stock, and the pearls are from my stash.
So, anyone have plans for Thanksgiving?? We are staying home and having a small dinner just the three of us and will celebrate later with my Mom. Anyone have snow? We are supposed to start getting snow tomorrow and it is supposed to be a pretty good blast of it, yuck!! Keep Safe, Keep Warm, Keep Smiling!!
Happy Stamping,
Kim
Copics Used:
E00, E01, E0000, R35, R27, R29
YG06, YG03, B12, B00, Y21, Y28, y11

10 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweet card, Kim! I was thinking of getting her and I think you helped me to decide! Happy Thanksingiving! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card. The poinsettia flower matches the designer paper perfectly. You need to take time for you. I love you

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute Kim and I really like your paper!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I love this paper! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim,what an adorable christmas card! Love how you matched the paper with your poinsetta flower, very creative!
    Judy K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card Kim. I'm just making some Poinsettia's myself. Yours look great and the coloring of your card is very nice.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice flowers and sweet DP. This is such a cute Tilda for a Christmas card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Kim! I have yet to ink mine up and now I'm itching to!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim this card is super cute. I love the DP you've used, it's so pretty!!!

    Hugs,

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute card!!!!!

    Happy Holidays~
    Leslie Avila

    ReplyDelete