Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tilda Picks A Christmas Tree


Good Morning!!
Happy Wednessday!! I figured I better post this early because I will more than likely be in bed most of the day. My back is giving me problems again, UGH!! Went to the doctors yesterday and they changed my medications around, I'm not so sure I like it but we'll see how it goes. On the plus side my stamping area is done, phew!! I found tons of stuff I didn't remember having. It was like going shopping in my own stamping area, lol.
For my card today, I have another invitation size card. This one has a bit more emellishments to it though. I like how this turned out. I started with a Cherry Cobbler base from Stampin Up, added a DP layer from DCWV and then my image that was colored in Copic Markers, cut out and popped up. I wrapped a ribbon from Michael's around the DP. For the embellishments, I used some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and some pearls from my stash. I used a new to me item on the fur of Tilda's coat called Snow Marker. This is like liquid applique but it is a marker. I must warn you, if you use this it comes out really fast. The marker is made by Marvy Uchida.
I have TONS of emails and posts to get through. So, if I haven't commented on your blog recently, I will I'm just a bit behind. Thank you so much to all of you for the comments left here on my blog, I love hearing from you. (good or bad) Feel free to leave constructive criticism, lol. I know I can use some improvements. Speaking of comments....I am close to getting my 5000th blog hit. I will be offering some CANDY when that happens so stay tuned. Hope you all have a great day!! Keep Safe, Keep Warm, Keep Smiling!!
Happy Stamping,
Kim
Copics Used:
E00, E01, E0000, E37, E33, Y28, Y21
R46,R29, R27, G17, G07, G14

12 comments:

  1. Another cute one. I really like the cherry cobbler paper a nice Xmas color. Get feeling better. Talk later

    xoxoxo
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! The colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card and the stamp is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this image Kim, and she is delightful on that pretty dp! The pearls and flowers are wonderful embellies...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, your card is very cute. I love that stamp. I haven't inked her up but hope to soon!

    Hugs,

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card Kim, love the snow!!!!! Hope you're back is feeling better soon. I know how crummy a bad back can be.

    Get some rest,
    Judy K.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm...I was thinking of getting something called Snow Tex but now I'm wondering about this Snow Marker...
    Great job! She looks so pretty there! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card Kim!! I hope your back is feeling better soon!
    hugs,
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card Kim.
    Love that snow marker. I haven't seen tht before. it makes a good job.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet card, Kim! I used this same Tilda with puff marker today too! :) I hope your back feels better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty festive Christmas card. Isn't this image adorable? I just love her so much! Thanks for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another fabulous Christmas card. Wonderfully done! TFS

    Blessings to you~
    Leslie Avila

    ReplyDelete