Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pink and Yellow Challenge Card


Good Morning!!
Well, I took the plunge!! I finally did a challenge card!! I used the Magnolia-licious challenge to use Pink and Yellow. I'm not really sure I like the colors together but they are kind of growing on me so to speak. I always have a tough time with pinks and this is my first time really using yellows. What do you think??
For my card, I started with a Barely Banana base from Stampin Up, added a layer of DP from The Paper Studio, colored in Tilda with my Copic Markers, cut her out and popped her up. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, aren't they yummy?? The sentiment is a dollar find at Michael's and the dots are from Hobby Lobby. This is Tilda wants a Hug from the 2010 Christmas Collection. She is just too cute!!
Now I just need to figure out how to link this all together and I'll be fine, lol. It took me forever to get my blinkie for the blog to actually blink. Thank Heavens Rene from our Magnolia group asked how to do it because I probably never would have gotten it right, so thanks Rene!! And thanks Candy for the instructions, they were easy as pie. My friend wants me to help her set up her blog too, lol, that ought to be a riot!! I really am not that good with computers, though I am learning. Hope you all have a great day!! Keep Safe, Keep Warm, Keep smiling!!
Happy Stamping,
Kim
Copics Used:
E00,E01,E0000,R20, R11, R000
Y28, Y21, Y11, Y02, Y00, G17, R,29

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card with lovely yellow & pink coloring. Cute flowers embellishment with sweet Tilda :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kim...how absolutely darling!! I think this little Tilda is adorable!! I can't, for the life of me, figure out why I haven't bought her!! Now I need to...because your card is a real inspiration!! Your coloring is lovely...and your DPs and flowers are just lovely! Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge!! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, you've done a beautiful job with this card. I love this adorable Tilda--I just want to hug her--and your colouring of her is wonderful. Gorgeous flowers. Thanks for joining the fun in our very first Magnolia-licious Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card, Kim. Beautiful coloring and love the colorful papers! Thanks for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog this week! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love her pink and yellow striped socks! Yes, pink and yellow?...that's why it's called a challenge. lol You did a great job! Thanks for joining in the fun at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog! Visit again on Nov.23 for the next challenge. Linda C-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you have done a wonderful job of colouring your pink and yellow Tilda!!
    Beautiful flowers and papers as well :o)
    Many thanks for joining us in our first Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you took the plunge Kim! Beautiful card and I love the DP and flower arrangement. This Tilda is one of my faves and you'e inspired me to ink her up asap. Thanks for playing along with us at Magnolia-licious and we look forward to you taking many more plunges with us. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her open arms are so inviting.The colors worked out well too.
    Love the card and you

    Mom

    ReplyDelete