Thursday, November 4, 2010

Penny Black Santa Claus


Good Evening!!
I so love this Penny Black Santa Claus image!! When I saw it at Oozak.com I just had to get it. It is the perfect Santa. So easy to color too. I hope I have done it justice. I do like how this card came out.
I started with a Cherry Cobbler base by Stampin Up, added a River Rock base also by Stampin Up, then added a layer of DP by DCWV (you'll see me using that a lot this holiday) then I popped up the colored image and added the Merry Christams Sentiment. I twisted some ribbon around the card from Joann's and added some buttons from my stash.
We are supposed to get snow tonight!! YUCK!!! I'm sure nothing will stick to the ground yet but still. You all know how I feel about snow. Been raining all day today and it is cold. Today was laundry day, got most of it finished, have two loads left. Maybe three, we'll see. I can only do laundry up until 9pm because I live in an apartment complex. The laundry facility is only open from 9am-9pm. That's not too bad. Gives the basement tenants a break in the morning first thing and then again at night. There are only six of us so it doesn't get too busy. Keep Safe, Keep Warm, Keep Smiling!!
Happy Stamping.
Kim
Copic Colors Used:
E01, E00, R29,R27,R46,R35, C-1
Prismacolor pencils and gamisol on face also

4 comments:

  1. Man Kim, you can really pump out the cards! It takes me forever just to design one. Lol nice job!
    Hugs,
    Leslie Avila

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Kim, your card is beautiful! I don't think I would've attempted to color a Santa like this...very detailed... and you did a great job! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the buttons and plaid ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Santa is wonderful--reminds me of Dziadz

    ReplyDelete