Saturday, November 6, 2010

I'm back


Good Morning!!

So, I didn't post yesterday, YIKES!! It was a very busy day for me and then my husband and I actually had a date night. That's a shock!! We went to see the Buffalo Sabres (hockey) play. They lost but we had a good time anyway.

I have another Tilda for you today but I need your help with her name again. I get these Tilda's but no one knows her name where I purchase them. I guess I should buy from Diane at the Magnolia store. Would save me from having to ask you all the time and from trying to hunt it down. Anyway, if you know her name could you please leave me a comment. I would truly appreciate it. For my card, I started with a white card stock base, added some DCWV DP wrapped some lace ribbon from Wild Orchid Crafts around the DP. I then cut out a Perfect Plum Scalloped Oval by Stampin Up with my Nesties and layered my image that I cut out with an oval Nesties. For my embellishments, I used flowers from WOC and Pearls from my stash. Tilda was colored with Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils and gamisol.


Well, for those of you keeping track, it did snow last night here. Nothing that stuck to the ground or to the cars or anything but it was a mix of rain and snow. Baby, It's cold outside!! Today we are going out to lunch with my cousins. He is in the military and is moving on to his next assignment. He was in Rhode Island and I think he is going to Oklahoma now. They just had a new baby and are excited for us to see him. They also have a toddler. Can't wait to see them all. Last time I saw them was at Thanksgiving last year. So this will be nice but too short. They are only here for a few hours before heading south to my Grandma's house in Olean, NY. Hope you all have a great Satuday!! Keep Safe, Keep Warm, Keep Smiling!!

Happy Stamping,
Kim

Copics Used:
E00, E01, E0000, C1, C3, C5, C7
Y28,Y21, R11, R 20, V000, V12, V15, V91
Prisma 943,924 and gamisol

11 comments:

  1. Hi Kim...this is one of my fave Tildas (but then I have so many faves!). Her name is "Tulle Skirt Tilda"...and she's a doll, isn't she. Love the colors in your card...just perfect for this lady! Oh...and do check out Diana's Magnolia-licious online store...she has such a fab collection...and so many new and exclusive stamps on the way!! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim. She is #210 Tulle Skirt Tilda and she looks just adorable here! Love the way you've showcased her in the pretty ovals and with the gorgeous flower bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card. I believe shes called Tilda in tulle skirt from the wedding collection xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!
    She is 'Tulle Skirt Tilda' :o)
    And she is beautiful! Great card.....
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's gorgeous Kim, I beleive its Tilda with a cute skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card Kim.
    Your coloring is very good and love the DP
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Purple my favorite.Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so pretty! Hope you enjoyed your date night! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely purple. The flowers are sweet touch and so do the lace trim :o) such a cute Tilda card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so cute. Love the colors and flowers.

    Love and hugs
    Mom

    ReplyDelete