Monday, November 8, 2010

Hannah's Letter


Good Evening!!
I have been making some Christmas cards. This is one of the little images I received from Michellescrap.com. So cute and fun to work with. The name of it is Hannah's Letter and is by Pixie Cottage. I colored it in with Copic Markers (sorry I didn't keep track of the colors). I added some Liquid applique to the snow and some stickles to her hat, I sponged the edges with Versamark Wheat, and Spritzed the whole thing with some glimmer mist. The flower is from Magnolia-licious and the gems in the corner are from my stash. The Polka Dot paper is Graphic 45 and the green striped DP is from DCWV.
So happy that my Magnolia-licious 2010 Christamas preorder came in today. I received some other stuff today too. It was like Christmas at my house, lol. I have lots to play with. Just in time for the holidays too. Word is the Magnolia Magazine is shipping tomorrow too. YIPPEE!! I'm so happy!! Hope you all have a wonderful evening. Keep safe, Keep Warm, Keep Smiling!!
HappyStamping,
Kim

2 comments: