Sunday, November 28, 2010

Finally Some Stamping Time


Good Morning!!
I finally found some time to stamp, WOOHOO!! I have been so busy taking care of hubby and my daughter and cleaning and such that I have been too exhausted to do anything at the end of the day. Today I woke up early and could not go back to bed so I stamped. Hubby and daughter are still sleeping, HA!!
My card today features Tilda on Ornament. Isn't she just so cute? She was fun to color but then again aren't all Maggies? I colored her in using copic markers, cut her out with a nesties and sponged her with Cherry Cobbler Ink around the edges. The card base is Cherry Cobbler card stock by Stampin Up, followed by a layer of DP from Paper Pizazz that I bought from Joann's. I used some lace ribbon and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Spent the day doing laundry yesterday and will do the same today, ugh!! Doing bedding and such too. We got Sarah new sheets and comforter etc. so they needed to be washed. We live in an apartment and only have one washer available to us at a time. I think today I will go to the laundromat to get it all done at once. I want to stamp!! Remember, I have blog candy available here. Stop by and take a look. Oh, for those of you keeping track...it did snow here, YUCK!!! You all now how much I just love snow, NOT!! Hope you all have a blessed Sunday!! Keep Safe, Keep Warm, Keep Smiling!!
Happy Stamping,
Kim
Copics Used:
E00, E01, E0000, E31, E 35, E37
R 27, R29, R35, B12, B00, Y28

10 comments:

  1. Super cute Kim! I don't own this one but Danielle sent me an image to color and she is so fun! Great job and get some rest now! ;)
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Kim! Look at you go! Your embellies are delicious and I love that lace! Isn't this Tilda just adorable? You've done a brilliant job coloring her in. Super card...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Kim! Tilda is so cute sitting on that ornament and your coloring is wonderful!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kim -- This is a really cute card - I love the paper you used and the framing around Tilda is perfect -
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card Kim.
    Love the Christmas paper. Tilda is colored in very nicely.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, Kim! Oh I love that DP and the crochet lace trim...very pretty! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card, Kim! Love this image.
    Blessings from Georgetown~
    Leslie Avila

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card Kim! Great layout and colors. The embellisments really make it pop!!
    Judy K.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tilda looks adorable on this card . you have done an excellent coloring.
    love the christmacy look of the paper.
    hope your daughter and husband are on the mend.
    thanks for letting me join your blog candy give away.
    pat
    patriciagrier@netscape.net

    ReplyDelete