Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Another Christmas Card


Good Evening!!
This is late for me, I know, my daughter had the day of school and we had a day to ourselves sorta. We went for lunch then shopping for a bit then went to her dentist appointment. All in all a good day. We actually found some clothing that fit her right and that's a plus. You know teens!! She is getting ready to go out in the job market though and wants to look nice. Go Figure!! I couldn't be more thrilled!!
For my card today I need some help, I used a Tilda that I am not familiar with, got it from my LSS and they did not have the name of it. If any of you know the name of it could you leave me a comment telling me the name of her, I would be very grateful!! This card did not photograph really well, looks 100% better in real life. I also lost a snowflake in the corner too. :( Too start I used a white cardstock base, added a layer of DP from DCWV Christmas Stack, Cut out Tilda with a nesties and colored her with Copic Markers. I added stickles all over to give it extra bling. I then punched out some Martha Stewart Snowflakes and added stickers to the center from Jolee's and then added some metal dots from my stash to the corners.
It was a beautiful day here. Nice and sunny but chilly. I'll take it!! We could use more sunny days like this!! Keep Safe, Keep Warm, Keep Smiling!!
Happy Stamping,
Kim
Copics Used:
E00,E01,E0000,E33,E37,E71
R46, R20, Y11, B00,
BG10, BG15, BG23, BG34

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, Beautiful card!!! Love the blue winter look!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,

    I also have that stamp. It is entitled, "Snowflurry Tilda." I loved the movement in the sketch so I had to buy the stamp! You did a great job. I really like the PP you used to bring out that wintery feel! Great job, Kim!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet--love wintry feel and sparkles!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color you picked for Tilda's dress is so pretty. The snowflake DP is awesome for this card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can feel the wind blowing as I look at this card. You did a great job--see you later

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! She makes me chilly just looking at her.
    Hugs. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim, this is gorgeous! Love the wintry papers. Hugs. Katy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete