Sunday, October 3, 2010

Visit the Web


Good Morning!!
I do own more than just Maggie's!! Here is a Halloween card I made using some Penny Black images. The stamps in the set are so cute. This came together pretty quickly. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Punched them with a Stampin' Up! square punch and layered it on another square punch. The DP is from a stack by Cloud 9 Design and is so very awesome! The stack that I purchased is a photo mat stack and it is glitter paper too, very heavy and some really nice designs for Halloween, Fall, and Christmas. My stamping day with my Mom, Hi Mom!!, and friends was fantastic. Didn't get nearly as many cards done as I would have liked but I am finding my cards are taking much longer to make these days. I did get a few made up though so I was pretty happy. It's another rainy, cold day here in Western New York. The leaves are really turning colors and beginning to fall. Hope you all have a very Blessed Sunday!!
Happy Stamping,
Kim

7 comments:

  1. It was fun yesterday making cards and sharing time with you , Donna and Janet. You are such an inspiration. Your designs are soo cute and you are becoming the expert among us with the copic markers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Especially love that it's a sweet reminder that Halloween is just around the corner. Thanks for sharing your creation and please keep them coming.
    Blessings~
    Leslie Avila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim this is so sweet.. doesn't have to be Magnolia or any special name to make a cute card.. it is the thought that counts and you made us believe that yep Halloween is almost here... Love the coloring on each element. Great card...
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. really wonderful Halloween Card..
    Hugs, Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's cute. Love the pun!
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling Halloween card, Kim. I love how you 'offset' the square images. Very cute!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog & taking the time to leave such a sweet comment. It means a lot!

    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute and thanks for sharing. How sweet of you not leaving your mom out for stamping :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete