Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Very Early Morning


Good Morning!!
It was a VERY early morning for me. I was up at 3 am and could not go back to bed, ugh!!! So what's a girl to do...STAMP!!! Very relaxing and no one else around to disturb you either. I like that. On to my card. I stamped the Swinging Tilda and cut her out and popped her up on a SugarPlums (CC Designs) Swing. I colored her in with Copics, I'll list those below. Added some lace ribbon from my stash and small flowers from Prima, big flower and pearls from my stash. I emailed Barb H. (HI Barb!!) and she was so helpful to this new Maggie stamper. She helped me with sizes and such and that made a huge difference for me. Thank you Barb!!
Today, I get to go to a Stampin Up class and then I will stay and stamp after the class. The instructor for the class is a good friend of my Mom's (HI Mom!!) and mine so we usually stay after the class and stamp the rest of the day. We place a SU order with her at the class, I still don't know what I'm going to order. So much I want, so little money. HA!!
Hope you all have a great day!! Keep Safe, Keep Warm or Cool, Keep Smiling!!
Happy Stamping,
Kim
Copic Colors:
Face, Hands and Legs: E000, E00, E01, Prisma 943 and 924
Dress and socks: RV000, RV02, RV06, RV10, and C1
Wings: Y00
Hair: E35, E33,E11

9 comments:

  1. She's cute the pink in her dress matches the background paper. See you a little later for S/U.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty in pink - love the swing hanging from the limb.
    Sandy D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, this is adorable.. Like Sandy said, Pretty in pink!! Love Tilda on the swing and love your flowers... Your coloring of Tilda is so perfect the shading is so great.. a wonderful card..
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job Kim, and the size is just perfect for this Tilda. I'm so glad that you're having fun with Tilda. Pearls and flowers, a wonderful finish to the card...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job, Kim working with this size of card. Tilda is delightful sitting on the swing and the flowers and pearls are wonderful finishing touches...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, she's def. a cutie! Love the flower!

    Hugs,

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card, Kim! Love the way you perfectly matched the pinks in Tilda's dress to the background paper! Your coloring is great.
    Huggeroonies,
    Kathy Gerace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, Kim your card is adorable. Love it.
    Blessings from Georgetown~
    leslie Avila

    ReplyDelete