Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tulip Tilda


Good Morning!!
Don't you just love when a card comes together the way you like it...that's this card! I only did a card front not a full card. The front is 6X6 and I may start a scrap book of sorts with my Maggie's and it will be 6X6. This will be the first one. For my front I used Tulip Tilda and Field Fence by Swiss Pixies a CC Designs. The First layer is Stampin Up Bermuda Bay, next layer is SU DP called Sarah, then the images which were colored in with Copic Markers (I will start keeping track of them for you), the fence was popped up with dimensionals, I added another strip of the same DP (it came in a pack) to the top and added a ribbon, some pearls and a Prima flower. To really give it some bling I added a Prima swirl. Really like how this turned out. What do you think?
Back to school for my daughter today. She has been out sick and then had the long weekend. She is ready. She gets bored very easily and has had nothing to do. She will have tons of homework to makeup for a while so she won't be bored for a bit.
Still very sore all over my body, I called my arthritis doc and they prescribed a medicine for me to try. They call it a flare up. I have another name for it but we won't go there, lol.
You are not going to believe what I found yesterday cleaning my stamp area. MORE TILDA'S!! YAY!! I couldn't believe it, I thought I had more somewhere and I did. I was so happy. I really need to get through all my stuff I guess, no telling what I might find!! Hope you all have a great Tuesday!! Keep Safe, Keep Warm or Cool, Keep Smiling!!
Happy Stamping,
Kim

13 comments:

  1. Kim, this is beautiful.. amazing..
    Hugs, Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is precious! Love how you've used a few Magnolias together to create a scene. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this--Of course you know me and daisies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim,
    Such a cute little card. I like how Tilda is standing behind the fence. Super!
    Blessings to you~
    Leslie Avila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, this is adorable. I loke the way you have placed her behind the fence - and the flourish is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I love the gem design and the flower especially :)

    Hugs,

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a wonderful job on this Kim! All my cards are 6 X 6 and I don't put them in a scrapbook, I send them to people! Teriffic scene...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card front, your coloring is great. I'm still in the learning stage. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soooo cute Kim! I think keeping an album of card fronts is a great idea....I may have to do that! It might get me a little caught up. I love it when I get to organizing or cleaning and I come across stuff I forgot I had...it's like Christmas, LOL! Hugs, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Very cute card! You have come a long way in your coloring and pulling everything together!
    Great job!!
    Huggeroonies,
    Kathy Gerace

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love it when I see new and interesting ideas for cards - Thanks for sharing!
    Sandy D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this card is just darling! Best feeling, isn't it, to create something you love?!?

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful project. Love the image and your papers are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete