Friday, October 22, 2010

Too Cute to Spook


Good Afternoon!!
I actually slept in this morning so I am a bit behind in posting but here I am!! The new medicine they have me taking for pain is totally wiping me out. I feel an improvement though so I guess it's a trade off. Very cold day here in WNY. Only supposed to hit about 47 degrees F. Don't know how cold it is supposed to drop to tonight. Our heat has been kicking on all day. It's only going to get colder too. The snow is on it's way.
For my card today, I colored an image sent to me by Jean (Hi Jean!!). She was my October Mingle gal and sent me a bunch of images. I love it! I have quite a few Tilda's but boy there are a lot out there. These swaps are wonderful for getting images. I started with a White base, Added some DP from K & Company, then placed a knot in a ribbon I bought at Joann's, added some rafia, some cordoroy brads from Stampin Up, and I cut out the spiders from a DP pack from Cloud 9 Designs, Stamped a sentiment from Inkadinkado and then the Tilda Witch that I colored in with Copics. I sponged some Tea Leaves VersaMagic around the two stamped images.
My daughter, who is 14 years old, has her very first job interview today. She is on top of the world and way beyond excited. The interview is for Christmas help at Borders. I think that would be a great place for her to start. A good place to get her foot in the door, and who knows maybe they will keep her past the holidays if she is hired. She has such a great personality and will do well with customer service. Makes me feel very old though. My babies are all grown up now. :( On to the next stage in my life I guess, huh?
Hope you all have a terrific Friday!! Keep Safe, Keep Warm and Keep Smiling!!
Happy Stamping,
Kim
Copics Used:
E01, 0000, 00
Yr02, Yr07,Y11,Y38,Y28
G05, BV02, BV04,BV00
C5, C3, C1

7 comments:

  1. She's another cute one for Halloween. You did a great job with the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim...glad your pain meds are working a bit. I'm soooo behind in emails and blog visiting too!! Your Halloween card is just precsious! I love, love, love how you used the raffia and corduroy buttons. Such FUN! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Kim. I love how you used the raffia and the orange cordoroy buttons. Tilda is simple so sweet and your colored very well!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so sweet. I love this Tilda. Great job on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brrrrr...it is cold where you live! Hope your daughter gets the job...they have some great card-making magazines you can use her discount to get! Great card...she is one of my favorites! You can also use her for Thanksgiving...color her right and she looks just like a Pilgrim! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! That is such a sweet Tilda!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nicely done Kim. Great colours.
    hugs marion (Maz)

    ReplyDelete