Sunday, October 24, 2010

Tilda Picking Lilacs


Good Morning!!
I have another Tilda for you today. I thought I would go with a Spring like theme since it has been so dark and dreary here. It brightened up my day a bit. Before I go into the card, I just want to say that I got a shipment from Wild Orchid Crafts. I have to tell you the quality of the flowers is amazing. They packaged them up so well too. The shipping was fast . I didn't expect to see my order for weeks considering it is international but received my order in less than a weeks time. I would highly recommend them for your crafting needs.
On to the card...I started with a white cardstock base, added some DP from my stash, cut out a circle in Perfect Plum and White cardstock using the Circle Scissors Plus by Stampin Up and cut part of it off. I colored Tilda with Copics. I punched out Perfect Plum and white ovals and stamped the sentiment on the white one. I added some sheer vanilla ribbon from Joann's and then the flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
My daughter and my husband went moonlight bowling and just got home about 2 hours ago! They had a great time. My hubby is very sore though. He thinks he is this young kid, HA!! I stayed home and stamped. I can't bowl because of my back and such so it gives them a little time to themselves. I enjoyed the peace and quiet. Hope you all have a very Blessed Sunday!! Keep Safe, Keep Warm, Keep Smiling!!
Happy Stamping,
Kim
Copics Used:
Eoo,E01,E0000,E57,E35,E33
RV21,RV13,RV10,G07,BV13
Y00, Y11,Y28

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and your flower arrangement is gorgeous. Love the sping theme!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute card. I enjoy looking at your projects.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute! I love that Tilda (jeez, I need a new line...I'm pretty sure I ALWAYS say that!!) and you did a great job with your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable.. love your coloring of Tilda and love the flowers and your pp is so pretty. Adore how you cut your circle right off.. a neat way to do it..
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute flower arrangement and the beautiful Tilda you colored for this card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete