Friday, October 8, 2010

Take Flight


Good Morning!!
Rene has contacted me with her address so I am sending her a package of goodies. Enjoy Rene!!
Today's card was a card I submitted for a swap over at splitcoaststampers. It was for the use of the Big Shot. I used the Top Note Die and the Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die. The stamp is from my LSS, Buffalo Stamps and Stuff (love that place) and is from Great impressions. I stamped it in Pear Pizzaz ink by Stampin Up,added a strip of DP and the base is SU paper, I believe it is Lovely Lilac. I really like how this turned out. What do you think?
I have an ornament stamp from Magnolia. Does anyone know the number and the name of it? This is a large image, one the figures would sit on. I can't find it anywhere. Found it at my local stamp store and have not seen it since. It's really cute!
My allergies are really kicking my behind. I have them worse than I ever have had them before. I think I may be catching the flu from my daughter too, UGH!! I don't need that, that's for sure.
It's Friday!! Hope you all have an awesome day!! Keep safe, Keep cool or warm, Keep smiling!!
Happy Stamping,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the colors and the die cuts! I thing the embosslits are the most fun!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete