Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sweet Tilda

OOPS!! Hit the enter button in error and posted SWEET!! lol


I am not sure the name of this Tilda but isn't she sweet?? If you know the name of it leave me a comment. I would be forever grateful. This is a simple card, I used some of the stuff I got from my haul from Jacque. (Hi Jacque!!)I started with a Coral base by Stampin Up that I sewed a piece of the Whimsy DP to. I then added an oval in Coral and Ballet Blue by Stampin Up cut out by Nesties. Added my image that was colored in with Copics. Added a blue flower with a cordoroy button in the middle and the sentiment which is a sticker from the Whimsy pack.


I actually got to bed at 7 am this morning, slept most of the afternoon. I just could not sleep last night and it was so frustrating. Hopefully I can sleep tonight now. It's a warm day here. Must be our "Indian Summer". We'll see. I've heard of other areas reporting snow. I'm not looking forward to that. Keep Safe, Keep Warm, Keep Smiling!!

Happy Stamping,
Kim


Copics Used: YG03, 06,11, B00
E00, 01,0000,57,33,Y11,Y28
Gold Spica

No comments:

Post a Comment