Saturday, October 2, 2010

New Beginnings


Good Morning!!
Happy Saturday! Today I have Bride and Groom to share with you. Hope you enjoy it! I used Stampin' Up! paper as the base and then a misc. DP, a flower from Primas, stamp from SU and lace from my stash. I Colored the image in with Copic Markers. Enjoy!
Today I am going with my Mom, Hi Mom!!, to a friends house to stamp and create for the day. I am so excited! Doesn't take much to excite me, lol. Have not had a day of stamping with friends in a VERY long time. It's overdo.
Another crisp fall day here. The temps are slowly getting colder. Hope the rain subsides for those of you getting all that heavy rain. I'm off to do some laundry and such.
Happy Stamping,
Kim

6 comments:

  1. Cool! This card reminds me of a 60's wedding! It's well put together and beautifully colored. Great job...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they're adorable. I love the dp you used and your coloring is great! I hope you have fun on your crafting day!
    hugs,
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet couple perfect for your choice of paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful wedding card. I love the lace and the pretty rose with the touch of sparkle.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and love the stunning flower :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete