Sunday, October 31, 2010

Merry Christmas


Good Afternoon!!
Another cold and dreary day here in WNY, at least it's not raining or snowing yet. And that's a big yet!! Going to keep this brief today, not feeling up to par. For my card I used a set from Recollections that I bought on sale at Michael's. There were some really cute images with the set so I picked a few for my card today and colored them with Copic Markers and layered them on Stampin Up's Cherry Cobbler card stock. I cut them out in various sizes and layered them on some DP from DCWV that I got on sale at JoAnn's. I then added a poinsettia from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I have to tell you if you are looking for a place to get your flowers and such turn to Wild Orchid Crafts. They have high quality products, fast shipping, and very good customer service. What more could you want?? Except free stuff maybe, lol. Anyway, I just had to tell you that, a lot of you probably already know but I just got a big order from them and I was totally impressed.
Hope you all have a very Blessed Sunday! Keep Safe, Keep Warm, Keep Smiling!!
Happy Stamping,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. A very Merry Christmas card - don't cha just love Christmas colors!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim...such a festive card!! I just love the papers from SU...I'm in love with Cherry Cobbler these days...perfect for holiday cards!! Try to stay warm up there in NY! Any snow yet? Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete