Monday, October 11, 2010

Halloween Owl



Good Morning!!

It is very early mornig for me, I couldn't sleep, so here I am. I love this new Owl Punch from Stampin Up! Looks a little washed out here in the picture but it really doesn't in real life. The punch is in the new Idea Book and Catalog put out by SU. I also used the Two Step Bird Punch for the branch, a circle punch for the moon, and a square punch and scalloped square punch for the sentiment. The background DP is from Cloud 9 Specialty Mat Pack, the Close to Cocoa base is from Stampin Up and the ribbon is from Joann's. A very easy card but I like how it turned out, don't you?

Wow!!Have you seen this???? Bec from Bizzy Bec's has some awesome Candy on offer until the 10th November!!!!! Why?? Bec has a brand spankin' new blog that's why!! hahaha check it out click HERE its very COOL!!!!!

Today is Columbus Day here in the USA and Thanksgiving for our neighbors to the North. I hope you all enjoy your holiday. Lots of specials and sales at the malls and craft stores. Anyone going shopping?? I am not, I did some damage last week at Joann's and AC Moore's so I am done for a bit. Had some great coupons and got some great deals. I want to get some more Copics now and Maggies of course. Have to wait till the beginning of the month. Oh, I can hardly wait!

Hope you all have a fabulous Monday!! Keep Safe, Keep Warm, Keep Smiling!!


Happy Stamping,

Kim

8 comments:

  1. Love your owl, Kim :-)! Perfect Halloween card!
    Hugs,
    Silvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute owl for the owl collector. I like her eyes--she's winking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Kim, your so talented. I LOVE your owl!!!!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim...cute card...I especially like the owl's googly eyes! Adorable! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Owl is so Awesome!! Love your card Kim!! Thanks so much for dropping by my blog:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great owl! Super cute job :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone loves you owl Kim -- love the swirly background paper.
    Sandy D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim this is so adorable.. love your paper and the owl is so awesome with those googly eyes... wow.. the colors are so gorgeous.. almost like they are not there... great card..
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete