Friday, October 1, 2010

A Halloween Card


Good Morning!!
I have a Halloween card to share with you today. I'm not really sure I like it but I guess we don't like all the cards we make, right?? I am not so sure about the flower and I feel like it could have had more to it. What do you think? The weather is crisp and cool here, I am loving it. It's not too cold yet. Living in Western New York it can get pretty cold and we get the snow, it's coming. I don't particularly like the snow but I'm stuck with it. WNY is really not a good place to live if you don't like snow. I'm going stamping with some friends this weekend, I can hardly wait! Hopefully I will get some cards done that I can show you. I have a bunch of images colored but not made into cards. Hope to do something with them. Hope you all have a Fantastic Friday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment