Thursday, October 7, 2010

Greeting Card Kids--Halloween and a Winner!!


Good Morning!!
I just received an order from Stampin Up and boy did I get some nice stuff!! Here is one of the images from one of the sets called Greeting Card Kids. They are adorable and come with an image for Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's and looks like Back to School. Very Cute!! I colored my image with Prismacolor pencils and gamisol. The base paper is Stampin Up, the DP is from a stack I got at Joann's and is just awesome, Ribbon is also from Joann's, and I colored two white dew drops black and added those. The green around the image is VersaMagic. Really like how this turned out.
I want to thank all of you for your comments, I read each of them and they mean so much to me. Yesterday there was a little blog candy for commenting here. We have a winner!!! Rene!! I have emailed her for her address and will wait one week. If I don't hear from her I will pick another winner.
My daughter is sick with the flu so I am going to miss my Dentist appointment today, AWWW. Can you tell I am so upset?? :) I have to take her into the doctor this morning. Did not get much stamping done yesterday but did get to visit with Mom, Hi Mom!, so that was nice. Maybe today I can get to some creativity. Wishing you all a Happy Thursday!! Keep Safe, Keep warm or cool, Keep Smiling!!
Happy Stamping,
Kim

4 comments:

  1. Cute card for Halloween. Everything seems to coordinate so well. Every day is a pleasant surprise with the new cards.Keep up the great work. You're awesome.

    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute Halloween Card..
    Hugs, Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, that's me! :D
    I will email you right away! Super cute Halloween card...aren't they just so much fun to make?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kim, Great Stampin Up stamp and PP. You did a great job and doncha just love that VersaMagic.. I do, use it as much as I can.. love the ribbon.
    Hope your daughter gets better real soon and you don't come down with it... so work away...
    Hugs,Jean

    ReplyDelete