Saturday, October 30, 2010



Good Morning!!


Whipped up this card this morning so I would have something for you and also so I would have something to show my friend today, not that I don't have enough but she likes Stampin Up stuff so this is Stampin Up only. As you can see, I used my punches to make an acorn!! I think it turned out pretty cute myself. It uses three punches from Stampin Up. The ornament punch, the oval punch and the new decorative label punch. It took no time at all to make. There is a video on you tube you can watch to see how it is made, sorry I don't have the link.



I'm going stamping today!! Will spend the day with my Mom and friends. My bestest friend just may be starting to make cards too. She only does scrapbooking but a few days ago went down in the craft room with her Mom and made a few cards. How exciting!! We'll get her hooked!! Hoping she will be there today too.


Went and got my hair cut yesterday. Usually not a big deal but boy could you see the grays this time. I told my hairdresser she purposely cut around them so I would have to go in for a hi-lite or something. I don't know if I am going to or not. I mean really, it's only going to get worse right??!! Ah well!!


Well, the forecast is calling for colder temps and later in the week that dirty four letter word--yes they are predicting SNOW!! ARGH!!! It won't be anything that will stick to the ground or anything but still. From then till about the end of April or so we will have to deal with the snow and cold. Hibernation time, lol. Keep Safe, Keep Warm, Keep Smiling!!



Happy Stamping,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment