Saturday, October 23, 2010

Gone Batty


Good Morning!!
Again, another early morning for me, UGH!! At least I was able to take a nap yesterday so I don't feel too bad this morning. I was supposed to go stamping today but turned down the offer--gasp--because I just started a new medicine and it makes me tired and kinda feeling funny. I much would have rather stamped!!
I have another Halloween card for you today. Another image I receved from Jean, Hi Jean!! It makes me want to go shopping, lol. For my card I started with a White base, then added some DP by K & Company. I colored Tilda in with Copics and cut her out and popped her up on dimensionals. I then stamped Happy Halloween by Inkadinkado on white and cut that out and popped it up on dimensionals too. I added some clear gems to the corners and that was it. I wasn't really in a creative mood I guess last night. I could not figure out what to do with this card. So I just stopped, keeping it simple.
My daughter had her very first job interview yesterday. She did really well!! I was fortunate enough to be able to sit through the interview. They asked some pretty tough questions but she did great! Did not even hesitate. The only thing preventing her from getting the job is her age. She is only 14 years old. The company she applied for may not take kids that young. If they do though she is hired. Keeping my fingers crossed for her.
Hope you all have a great Saturday!! Keep Safe, Keep Warm, and Keep Smiling!!
Happy Stamping,
Kim
Copics Used:
E00,E01,E0000, C7, C3,C5
BV00, BV04,B97,B45,B12
R35, R27, Y11, Y28

3 comments:

  1. Another super Halloween card. There are so many different Tilda's out there it's hard to choose which one to do. Luckily you received some images in your swap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is battyfull! LOL Play on words there! You did a nice job on this one and the dew drops in the corners look so pretty!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, he's cute! Perfect for a little boy!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete