Friday, October 15, 2010

Get Well Wishes for Grandma


Good Morning!! I made this card special for my Grandma who just had surgery yesterday. She treasures each and everyone of the cards I send her and has some of them displayed where she can see them every day. AWWW!!! I love my Grandma!!
This was a pretty straightforward card. I stamped the image on Neenah Solar White paper, cut out Tilda and popped her up on the stump made by CC designs. The DP is from Basic Grey, I picked it up at my local scrapping store. The flourish is a Sizzix Corner Die and the flower on the upper left is by Prima. The other embellishments are from my stash. The base card and the paper for the flourish is by Stampin Up. The card measures 5 1/2 X 5 1/2.
Busy day in store today. Two appointments for my daughter. Just routine visits. I hope the weather is a bit nicer and that it is not so damp and dreary. I like the crisp fall air but could do without the dampness and dreary days, bring on the sun!! Here in Western New York it is typical to have the damp dreary fall though and then the temps plummet and we get the dirty four letter word.....SNOW!! Maybe it will be a mild winter. One can hope.
Have a great Day!! TGIF!! Keep Safe, Keep Warm, and Keep Smiling!
Happy Stamping
Kim
Copics Used:
Face: E00, E000, E01, Prisma 943,924
Hair and stump: E35,33,11
Mushrooms: YR07,02
Grass: G94,G05
Wings: Yoo, silver stickles
Dress: B95, B93, B12, B00, R59, R49, R37,G21,Y17

7 comments:

  1. Bushia will love this card--especially with the butterfly--her favorite. It should cheer her up. I like the colors and the sizzix corner adds to the dimensions.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your Grandma will be thrilled to receive this lovely card. You've balanced your layout out in a very pretty way. The butterfly is so pretty sitting on the flourish! I see you improving everyday...keep up the good work!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim this card is so adorable.. love your coloring and the layout is so adorable.. Yes, the butterfly is really quite the eye catcher.. Grandma will love it... especially from you!!
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, love the layout!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Received my blog candy today...thank you!!!! Can't wait to play! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim,
    Excellent job! I'm sure your g-ma will lpve this!
    Blessings~
    Leslie Avila

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! Love your little scene. Hope your grandma has a speedy recovery. I am sure your card will help with thet. hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete