Monday, October 25, 2010

Get Well Wishes For Bushia


Good Morning!!

For the longest time we have called my Grandma, Bushia. This actually means Grandma in Polish if I am not mistaken. (Mom correct me if I am wrong here.) The younger kids would call her that but us older kids started calling her Bushia too, it just fit. Anyway, this is a card for my Bushia. Some of you may remember she had surgery on her knee, just wanted to send out a card to wish her continued health.


This card is a very simple card. I started with a Green Galore Base from Stampin Up. I took a piece of DP from my stash and sewed around it. Next I took my Nesties and cut out an oval in Green Galore and then my image. I decorated it with some corduroy buttons from Stampin Up and a ribbon from my stash. The image was colored in with Copics.
Hope you all have a great Monday!! Keep Safe, Keep Warm, Keep Smiling!!
Happy Stamping,
Kim


1 comment: