Sunday, October 10, 2010

Finally an Edwin


Good Morning!!


I finally have an Edwin to share with you. I think I own two plus the Bride and Groom. So here is Baseball Cap Edwin. Isn't he cute? Love his little angel wings. It's a very simple card. I have a hard time with male cards, so I just kept it simple. I started with a Ballet Blue Card from Stampin Up, then added a Real Red layer from SU and then a DP from SU and then I cut the image using Nestibilities. I colored the image using Copic Markers, I then added some twine and metallic spots and some stickles to the wings. What do you think?
I'm feeling a little bit better this morning. Still not 100% but I'm getting there. At least my joints don't ache as terribly as they did yesterday. I need a good massage. :)
Hope to get some stamping in today. Have laundry to do and can stamp in between loads. We live in a third floor apartment so doing laundry is no fun, have to go down four flights of stairs and back up again. It gets old really quick. Stamping helps to relax me. It helps the laundry go by faster too. Hope you all have a very Blessed Sunday!! Keep Safe, Keep Warm or Cool, and Keep Smiling!!
Happy Stamping,
Kim

10 comments:

  1. Very Cute!Your coloring is fantastic. I don't own many Edwins too.:( Going to have to fix that, he is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeeees.. he is sooo cute.. great colors.. ♥
    Hugs, Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you did a great job. Male cards are a little more difficult (I have 3 boys and a dad) so I know what you mean. It does get a little easier the more you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edwins are hard at first, but once you start playing, they get easier and when you start putting accessories with them and lots of different colors they start taking on a life of their own and then they really start looking good and are fun!! So start experminting and have fun... You did a great one already, so good start...
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love doing male cards! I have a hubby and son so love making them cards. This Edwin is on my list to get someday! LOL He's adorable! Great job on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job on the Edwin card. Hard to design for a guy! Your embellies are just right!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's a real cutie Kim! I'll have to get me an Edwin. Wonderful job!!!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad to see more male cards coming through. You've done a fantastic job! Thanks so much for sharing your card. Hope you had an awesome weekend.
    Blessings to you~
    Leslie Avila

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card. Great job coloring Edwin. It seems so hard to make "man" cards, but you did a wonderful job.
    Kathy Gerace

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute and adorable Edwin card. YOu did a fabulous job!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete