Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall is Here



Good Morning!!

Happy Monday! Hope you all have a good start to the week. It is definitely fall here in WNY. I actually had to turn the heat on, ugh!! It's getting to be a bit chilly and damp. The Tilda with Leaves is the perfect fall image. I just love it. I used copic markers to color her, the green background around Tilda is some Tea Leaves VersaMagic sponged around, DP is Stampin Up as well as the base card. The sentiment is from Magnolia, the rose is from Prima and the ribbon is from my stash. I like how she turned out but I'm still practicing. I belong to a group of ladies that do nothing but Magnolia stamping, Hi Ladies!!, I am thrilled to be part of this group. It has really challenged me creatively. I have joined a few groups within the group and will be swapping cards with some of these talented ladies. I can hardly wait! I have been visiting their blogs and have gotten much inspiration from them not to mention the tips. I'm still learning and practicing but having fun doing it! I'm off to get some cleaning and such started today. I'm hoping for some stamping time too. I don't like to be rushed to make a card. Have a great Monday! Keep Safe, Keep warm or cool, Stay Smiling!!

Happy Stamping,

Kim

4 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card--keep up the good work on the Tilda's. Each day is a new adventure and surprise. Love it and you Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image! Your coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it a great image? LOve the way you colored her. Your work is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card Kim, love this image and you did it justice.. your coloring is beautiful and love your background. overall a great card.
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete