Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cherry Tilda in Pink


Good Morning!!
I went shopping yesterday at my favorite local scrapbook store, Buffalo Stamps & Stuff. I, of course got a few new Maggie's. This was one of them. She is Cherry Tilda. I just love her. For my card I colored Tilda in with Copic Markers and cut her out. I started with a Blush Blossom card base(Stampin UP). The second layer is a piece of DP from Magnolia, I then added a doily that I sponged Blushing Bride ink around, popped up the image and embellished with a rose and chandelier garland. The chandelier garland I actually found at Joann's in there Wedding aisle and it was 6 feet of for $10. I used a coupon of course and got it half off. They are a bit different from what Diane sells but pretty close.
Looks like another rainy day here in WNY. Very chilly and damp. My body does not like this weather, ugh!! I am going to the doctors today to see what we can do about my back. I have been in a great deal of pain with it lately. Hope he has some suggestions. Have a great Tuesday!! Keep Safe, Keep Warm and Keep Smiling!!
Happy Stamping,
Kim Kowal
Copics Used: E00,E01,E0000,E35,E33,E11, Gog, R29,RV21, RV10,RV000 and C5

15 comments:

  1. She is cute. The colors sre perfect. You are so clever and I'm proud of youe creativity and You.

    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card, Kim! Tilda is adorable in pink!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. I love the colors and that Tilda is so sweet! I hope your back feels better soon!!!
    hugs,
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable. So delicate and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Tilda. Love the gray and pink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Kim. The doily is a beautiful embellishment as is the Chandalier glass. Tilda is so sweet dressed in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute and adorable Kim...

    cheers,
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous! I really like the sahding on her face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh she is just gorgeous too- beautiful card

    Hugz

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty Tilda card and beautiful flower!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful, Kim! Love all the pink colors and the chandeliers!
    Hope your back feels better soon!
    Hugs,
    Silvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. O she is my fav of that collection and love what you have done with her. the doiley looks amazing with the sponged ink
    hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kim, I just love your card. The soft pinks are so beautiful. At first I thought that you Glimmer misted the doily until I read the blog. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kim, what a pretty card! Love the sweet doily!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete