Friday, October 29, 2010

Brother and Sister


Good Morning!!


This image reminds me so much of my son and daughter. If only they got along that well, lol. Seriously, they get along pretty well now that they are getting older. They still have their moments but don't we all. So when I colored this in I just thought of the two of them.


I started with a White base, added a layer of DP from a Winter Premium Stack from DCWV (gorgeuous paper I might add), cut out a scalloped oval with my Nesties in Ballet Blue by Stampin Up and then cut the image out with a scalloped oval using Nesties. I embellished with some epoxy stickers that I purchased from Joann's., a Prima flower and some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.


It is COLD here. Only got to about 50 degrees F yesterday, supposed to be colder today, yuck!! It's only going to get colder from here. My joints feel it. My husband won tickets to the hockey game tonight. I'm not sure if I am going with him or if my daughter is. GO SABRES!! Keep Safe, Keep Warm, Keep Smiling!!


Happy Stamping,

Kim

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kim...I love this little image! Tilda & Edwin are just too sweet hugging!! Love how you pulled in all of the DP colors into your image! Such bright, cheerful colors!! Your embellies are so pretty too!! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you have used on Tilda and Edwin.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image and you did a great job! Aren't they sweet?

    ReplyDelete