Saturday, October 9, 2010

Better Late than Never




Good Evening!!
Well, I'm a little late posting today but at least I finally got it done. I have been struggling with a bad headache and my joints ache terribly. Ah well!!
On to the card. This is a Stampin Up set that I have used called Just Believe. I really love this stamp set. The card really sparkles in real life. I first stamped my image in Perfect Plum ink and then stamped it again in VersaMagic and embossed it in Dazzling Diamonds. Very sparkly!! Added some Certainly Celery around the edges and a sparkle brad and some ribbon fom my stash and that's it. The inside of my card is above and I cut out the sentiment using Nestibilites and added some sparkly brads from my stash.
Have lots to do for my Magnolia group, Hi ladies!!, but I love it. Lots of images to stamp and send out and other goodies too. Hope you all have been haviing a wonderful day. Keep safe, keep warm or cool, keep smiling.
Happy Stamping,
Kim

5 comments:

  1. i love this stamp set, too.. really beautiful card..
    Hugs, Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and the inside is unique. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, I am right there with you. As much as I love my Magnolia's, I still have plenty of other stamps that I work with including digital. I do put them on mill blog, but wasn't sure how they would be accepted into this group. You can always go back to older posts of mine to see other cards that I have done.

    http://shelleysplace-shelley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty Kim, cant't limit yourself when there are soooo many great stamps out there.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Really like the inking on the edges. The ribbon is just perfect!
    Kathy Gerace

    ReplyDelete