Sunday, October 17, 2010

Apple Tilda Easel


Good Morning!!

Had an awesome day yesterday! Went out to lunch with one of my best friends and then we went back to her house. She lives with her Mom at the present time and her Mom just so happens to be the same person I take Stampin Up classes from. :) Her Mom and my Mom are friends and that is how we became friends. We went back to her house to stamp/scrap after lunch. She doesn't stamp but boy can she scrap. We had fun!!
I made my card while there yesterday so didn't have a ton of things with me to embellish with. This is what I came up with. What do you think?? I kinda like it. I really like the easel cards, now to figure out how to make larger ones. Anyone have the dimensions and scores for 6X6 size? For this card I started with a Ruby Red base from Stampin Up. The next layer is DP from Magnolia. I then popped up Tilda on the card, added some lace ribbon, some flowers and some pearls. On the bottom, the sentiment is from Stampin Up.
Going to visit my Mom and my son. My son lives with my Mom and he has the day off work today. He set aside the day to spend with us, particularly his sister. I was pretty surprised but happy all the same.
Hope you have a very Blessed Sunday!! Keep Safe, Keep Warm, Keep Smiling!!

Happy Stamping,
Kim

Copis Used:
E01,E00, E0000, E 11, E57,E33, E35,
R59, r37, R 35,R32,G05,RV10, RV95

10 comments:

  1. It was fun yesterday. The card turned out real cute. Will see you later today.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie!!! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! I really like that background paper and those pretty pale flowers! Have fun today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card.. love the easel look, think that is my favorite.. always good when you make do with what you have and still come up with a great card... your coloring is wonderful and your layout is perfect..
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job Kim. It doesn't need too many embellishments. To do a 6 X 6 Easel card use a piece 6 X 12 and score at 6". Score again at 3". Then cut out a piece 6 X 6 to glue to the 3" end. That becomes the piece you decorate. You already know that you need to decorate the bottom piece. Well done my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim...what a darling card!! I have this little Tilda but haven't inked her up yet! You have given me inspirstion to do just that! I love your shading on the apples! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card I love easel cards
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute and fun easel card!~
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim,
    What a cute easel card. This card is a fine example where, less is more. Thanks so much for sharing.
    Hugs from Georgetown~
    Leslie Avila

    ReplyDelete