Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Another Tilda


Good Morning!!
I'm pretty proud of myself. I have kept up with my blog each day so far, that is a huge accomplishment. Today I have Leaning Tilda with Overalls and Haystack. I think they go well together. I used Copics to color the images, DP by Colorblok, Ribbon from my stash, flowers by Prima, and cardstock by Stampin Up.
I am going to do some stamping and reorganizing of my stamps today. It's a mess I tell you. Gets hard to find exactly what you're looking for. So I need to spend some time doing that today too. I have a bunch of cards to make so I need to get cracking. Just need the time to do it and today will be the day.
Hope you all have a great Tuesday!! Stay Safe, Stay Cool or Warm, Keep Smiling!!
Happy Stamping,
Kim

5 comments:

  1. I have not seen this image before. She is adorable! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this one either. Love the colors that you used for her overalls and shirt. Need to remember the color combo for next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Tilda is so cute sitting on the bale of hay.
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute Kim!

    hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little Tilda is so adorable and a perfect for fall.. you did a good job coloring her and love your blue and green theme.. great job..
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete