Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My First Magnolia Post


Good Morning!

I am new to blogging, and hope I can keep up with it. I have an "obsession" with Magnolia Stamps and Copic Markers. I have a lot of images colored but have not made them into cards yet. I needed a card to send to my niece for her Birthday. I chose this one and will send it along with some Silly Bands to her. Can you believe that is the only thing she is asking for this year for her Birthday? Easy for me! Anyway, I'm still learning with the Copic markers. I am pretty much self taught and pick things up from the internet and from just playing. I think this one turned out pretty cute. Would love to hear any feedback. Kept the design pretty simple. I don't have a lot of all those frills but I do what I can. Thanks for looking. Have a great day, it's hump day!!

6 comments:

  1. What a great 1st card Kim. You have done a wonderful job on the coloring and I am sure your niece will simply love it. I am also learning to use my copics and I think I am really just starting to feel comfortable with them now and I have been trying for 9 months lol.
    Congrats on your blog too and I'll look for more cards from you soon.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. a wonderful first card.. ♥
    Hugs, Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! She will treasure it loooong after the silly bands craze fades away! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1st card. wow. really great job:}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful 1st card...you did a wonderful job :)
    Hugs~
    Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful job setting up your new blog! Your first card is so delightful! You did a beautiful job coloring Tilda and I'm sure your niece will adore both the card and gift!!!
    Glad to have you onboard the group!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete