Thursday, September 30, 2010

I Love You Tilda


Good Morning!!

I have another Magnolia to share with you today. I need some help with this one, I can't seem to find the name of this particular Tilda. Does anyone know the name and number? I looked all over for the name of this Tilda and could not find it. She is adorable and I picked her up at my favorite spot Buffalo Stamps and Stuff. (had to give a shout out there) I really like how this one turned out. I picked up some Prima flowers and used those, can I say these flowers are GORGEOUS!! Used some flowers from K & Company, Magnolia White Chandelier Glass Garland, Nesties, and Copics. I really am enjoying blogging so far. (even though it has only been two days, lol) I have made time to stamp and create, something I have not done in a while and I am thrilled. Seems every time I turn around there is something else that needs to be done, cleaning, running my daughter here and there, etc. and no time to create. I really need that ME time and hope I can continue it. Hope you all have a great day!! Happy Stamping !!


Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment